Your garage door represents almost 40% of the facade of your home, so it should fit with your entire exterior. While still respecting your architectural style, create a "WOW" effect by matching it with the front door, the colour of the exterior siding, or even the windows.
Garaga is definitely the best buy
Are you tired of freezing or hot, painting, struggling, looking at it or getting soaked?
Shopping around for a new garage door used to be a very simple decision as designs and styles were limited. Today, garage doors have evolved, and even though reasonably priced, they are still a major investment. Because your door may be around for twenty years, it would be wise to count on a garage door manufacturer that has set the standards in the industry. Otherwise, your next garage door purchase could cause a lot of frustration.
***The following features apply to polyurethane-insulated Garaga doors
Garage Door Construction
1. Strong yet lightweight composite material
Provides exceptional durability.
2. High pressure-injected polyurethane foam
Provides a thermal resistance factor that is twice that of a polystyrene-insulated garage door.
3. Wood end section (pine)
Avoids thermal bridges, eliminates conduction of cold.
4. 14-guage anchoring plates, hinges, lift handles and the garage door opener
Provide a solid, durable structure for your garage door.
5. Flexible weatherstripping along top of the garage door
Prevents air and water infiltration (optional).
6. Flexible "U" shapes bottom weather stripping
Forms itself to the garage floor for maximum air tightness.
7. Triple contact, airtight, PVC joints between the garage door sections
Offer remarkable air tightness, efficient thermal breaks and incomparable sturdiness.
8. Double-lip perimeter weatherstripping
Protects against air, water, snow and dust infiltration.
Use LIFT MASTER Security for your home
1. Lighted, digital exterior keypad
Allows you to open and close the door from outside without a remote control. Ideal for garages with no service door.
2. Dual automatic reverse system (photoelectrical and mechanical)
Reduces the risk of accidents and damaging property when the door closes.
3. MyQTM Technology – Gives you control over your door opener from anywhere in the world.
Uses LiftMaster’s Internet Gateway to connect your smartphone, tablet or computer to your garage door for the most secure operation.
Lifetime warranty on garage door sections
Guarantees the door resistance to perforation due to rust.
Two-year warranty on Dura+ hardware
Guarantees overall solidity during critical years.